Monday, May 7, 2012

Go vibrant!! ;)

Hello readers!!


This summer being colourful is in! So is being vibrant! I have used the shades of pink, red and green this time. More colors to follow soon...






Pink 






 I ''frosted'' my pink shade by adding silver at the end and white below the eyebrow. Also, I darkened the crease with a tint of purple. 


Red 






Its a bright funky red and not the actual ''hot red''. The color is just vibrant that it instantly became my cool color of the season!!


Green






I mixed shades of green and added a dash of mud brown at the crease to darken the effect. Its a very Indian-ish look and a perfect summer color!


I hope you girls like it!! Leave in any suggestion or comment if you please.


P.S. Beauty is within YOU!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment