Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monsoon Drama...!!


Hello readers!!



Monsoon is here!!  Why should anyone stop looking gorgeous just because the weather looks dull? Make the most of it by wearing beautiful bright colors and be the sunshine  in the rains..! :)


This is the perfect Indian Monsoon look…just like a peacock!
I have applied the indian blue and green eyeshadow with a dash of gold to add spark to my eyes. I have highlighted my lower lid with green under kaajal. Also I have used bold liner for a dramatic effect! ;)


A simple look to brighten your look at any time of the day. Mixture of purple and copper looks best while walking in the rain. Copper liner on your lower lid makes the eye look bright and bold.

Tip: For long lasting make-up during monsoon, use cream based cosmetic products. :)

P.S. Beauty is within YOU! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment